Does Any 1 Trials In Leeds

That was a little overexagorated.

Use the search, where it says leeds on the bottom of your margin click it and it will come up with a list of people, however IMO your asking for the wrong area.

even as leeds is a city most of the riders live around leed's I live 30 mins out of leeds but dont class my self as a leeds lad. try asking for riders in the west yorkshire area and

your bound to meet some new friends :).

In the leeds area (or everywhere else) there tends to be little groups of riders from all over the joint, that every so often one of these riders from one of the groups gets to know someone from a difrent area and go ride with them, Im not saying were all gangsters like haha just that seems to be how it gose.

andy whos posted above added me on msn, and I am wanting to ride with him sometime hes a really nice lad over the net be good to put a face to a name when its the holidays Ill come threw morley and have a wee ride with you all. :)

p.s feel free to add me to msn and Ill pass on a few addies of other riders from the outskirts of leeds, bradford, huddersfield, etc. my addies on my page click my name and it will be in there somewhere.

Use the search, where it says leeds on the bottom of your margin click it and it will come up with a list of people, however IMO your asking for the wrong area.

even as leeds is a city most of the riders live around leed's I live 30 mins out of leeds but dont class my self as a leeds lad. try asking for riders in the west yorkshire area and

your bound to meet some new friends :).

In the leeds area (or everywhere else) there tends to be little groups of riders from all over the joint, that every so often one of these riders from one of the groups gets to know someone from a difrent area and go ride with them, Im not saying were all gangsters like haha just that seems to be how it gose.

andy whos posted above added me on msn, and I am wanting to ride with him sometime hes a really nice lad over the net be good to put a face to a name when its the holidays Ill come threw morley and have a wee ride with you all. :)

p.s feel free to add me to msn and Ill pass on a few addies of other riders from the outskirts of leeds, bradford, huddersfield, etc. my addies on my page click my name and it will be in there somewhere.

Theres loads from places like; keighley , steeton , silsden , haworth , denholme ect , i am from keighley , if you fancy a ride sometime let me know , i will be more then happier to ride with new people.