Handlebars

mike d

Just get trialtech risers anyway.

Doesn't matter what bike you have, they're just awesome on any model (Y)

I disagree, they're not steep enough for short bikes, they weren't steep enough when I tried mine on my 08 Echo Lite, and that was the long disc model. They'd be much more suited to a "true" long wheelbase mod. (1045 and longer).

They are awesome for pretty much any stock though. :P

They're horrid on every bike ever.

What bike have you got, I know I already replied but if you have a short comp bike with fairly extreme geo (Koxx Hoesel, Monty Kamel) then I'd get Try-All rage, if it's a longer comp bike (Echo Lite Disc, Koxx Hydroxx 2), I'd get Monty PRs and extend them an inch either side, if you have a very long street bike (Zona Zip, Long Python), I'd get TrialTech.

They're horrid on every bike ever.

What bike have you got, I know I already replied but if you have a short comp bike with fairly extreme geo (Koxx Hoesel, Monty Kamel) then I'd get Try-All rage, if it's a longer comp bike (Echo Lite Disc, Koxx Hydroxx 2), I'd get Monty PRs and extend them an inch either side, if you have a very long street bike (Zona Zip, Long Python), I'd get TrialTech.

I have an onza t-pro.