New Yabba 1499

scoobix

hi im scoob, lookin to buy new setup very soon as snapped my old koxx level boss, im 6ft 2" an quite built, broad shoulders so wanna go for nice long frame, was to cramped up on me koxx, i liek the rockman isis as is 1100 long an high ish bb rise, but money isnt lookin great for that, but the yabba 1499 setup looks nice an altho a 1085 frame it still longer than the koxx was an has fair bb rise, also can anyone actually tell me how the bb rise affects the length, example is it longer feeling wid 30 bb rise or 45 ??? anyone who owns or has ridden yabba let us knwo what u think an anyone who can reply to the bb rise cheers

High bb makes it much easier to keep on the rear wheel, check out http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=138299

It is an epic frame to ride and virtually indestructible.

Nice on for that, not many seem to know what a higher bb does, only thing is lookin to go hortizontal drops as bit fed up of vertical drops, but al ideas are welcome :D

How so? I'm running +35 with a length of 1080, feels fine.

after +35 it goes downhill. higher bb will make the reach shorter, it's the reach (bb to head tube or bars) that affects how cramped/long a bike will feel a massive stem will make a short frame comfier but it wont be as enjoyable to ride...