Hmm..

Tom_

Possibly...

It will ride like shite, im pretty sure of that, its loooonngggggg, and the back end was too long with big wheels. I had all the bitslying about though, so thought Id throw it together...

Possibly...

It will ride like shite, im pretty sure of that, its loooonngggggg, and the back end was too long with big wheels. I had all the bitslying about though, so thought Id throw it together...

hmm bb looks really low, bet it'd ride nice with big wheels though (Y)

czar freetrials?

hmm bb looks really low, bet it'd ride nice with big wheels though (Y)

czar freetrials?

It doesnt. Its +10bb Its the sort of rise Id have on a 24" if I got one, maybe +20. The biggest issue on it is the WB, and particularly the rearend length, its poor on the rear wheel, and not spinny enough.

i think it looks lower than it already is thanks to the flat tyres. I agree the seat is a retarded design, i cant slam it with these 24s on it (if the tyre was inflated itd rub like mad.) with 26s on it it was even more rediculous.

The wrong 'un project lives!! (technically both sides do... ;) )

P1020736.jpg

I really wanna re-build that.

Looks smart dude, shame it's so long in the wrong places :(

Get saving up for a proper 24" frame dude, you deserve something awesome to get you back into riding!!!

got one. rides nice with correct sized wheels....looks daft on 24"...makes it too low and seem long

put the seat at the right height so you can use it (a bit lower than wheel height)...no point slamming it just for the sake of it.

Edited by Dan81