Ols Skool Rider's New Steed

Bobo_Grimmer

Ok after 8 or so years out i picked up a new bike today. :D Very happy boy. Haven't been out on it yet just hopping around the garden but it feel's really nice. this is the first 20" bike i've ridden. I don't know much about 20" bike bit's so anyone know any usefull info on any of it's bit's let me know. :) Any hoo here's a few pictures.

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Wow! That thing looks brand new! Nice bike.

Thank you :D It almost is! The guy had it built for his missis. She's more into her BMX's so didn't really ride it. The rear break need's a tweak and pos a grind on the rim but other than that it's spanking. :lol:

Tell you what i've been tweaking the rear break and hopping about in the garden and i'm bloody nackerd! I can remember how to do stuff but man i'm un fit lol oh well can't wait for my first ride on it.

that bike looks really smart! amazing condition!

definitely get a grind whacked on there and you might need to invest in some new pads depending on what they are already.

not a massive problem but i would spin your back tyre round too as its on the wrong way at the moment.

As or forks you cant really go wrong i just wouldn't go near the Echo SL's

that bike looks really smart! amazing condition!

definitely get a grind whacked on there and you might need to invest in some new pads depending on what they are already.

not a massive problem but i would spin your back tyre round too as its on the wrong way at the moment.

As or forks you cant really go wrong i just wouldn't go near the Echo SL's

thank you for that :) most helpful. well i gave a light grind to the rear today and yes it need's new pad's on the back. I was thinking of going for the V!Z HS33 Pads. but open to ideas. :lol:

for the forks get the echo team ones. mine are 5years old and are still fine

Hum Echo team fork's the'd go well. :P thank you

Well i've turned the rear tyre around. :turned: and had another hop around in the garden today. (not going out till i get a helmet). I have a couple of annoying problems though.

1- My pedals keep coming loose.

2- The grip's move.

What could i do about these?

Well i've turned the rear tyre around. :turned: and had another hop around in the garden today. (not going out till i get a helmet). I have a couple of annoying problems though.

1- My pedals keep coming loose.

2- The grip's move.

What could i do about these?

1.pedals. get platforms

2.grips. dry them if there wet on the inside or if that doesnt work calbe tie the ends as it usually works