Noooob

Jimb0

Hi all,

im james im 19 :), ive been rlly interested in trials for abit now and thought it was time to buy a bike and do it!....i dont rlly want to spend anymore than £250 and was pretty certain someone on here could help me find a decent beginners bike for that.

ive been lookin at Onza T-pros which most people seem to say are good, also ozonys xr20's can u get them for my price?! :S

cheers .

Hey there mate, £250 is a pretty good budget for a first bike.

You've already heard of the T-Poo's then.

If I were you I would just keep checking Ebay for any low range Onza's regularly to see if something pops up.

If not, then when you are validated maybe have a look in the For-sale section here.

Some really high specced out bikes pop up sometimes for silly prices!

(Y)

I agree mate, you can get some amazing deals on the Onza's on ebay.

I've started seeing alot of the Onza blade/bird/pro on ebay alot recently.

I'm sure for £250 you could get a sorted bike, all working with no problems what so ever :))

GL with trialsing :)

If you ever in my area drop me a PM :)

I suck but, i'll still come out :D

Hi all,

im james im 19 :), ive been rlly interested in trials for abit now and thought it was time to buy a bike and do it!....i dont rlly want to spend anymore than £250 and was pretty certain someone on here could help me find a decent beginners bike for that.

ive been lookin at Onza T-pros which most people seem to say are good, also ozonys xr20's can u get them for my price?! :S

cheers .

Hey James. Glad your getting into trials, T-pro's are amazing beginner bikes! I’ve had mine nearly 3 weeks now and I’m doing fantastically well for the time I’ve had.

They're strong, pritty light and awesome beginner bikes you can easily pick one up off ebay for £250 most of which are in good condition not including the odd scratch witch any bike will have.

Hope I helped.

Laurence.

an onza blade went on ebay for just over a hundred over day my friend got out bid by ba fiver lol

Holy hell that's cheap!!

And unlucky!!

I paid like £500 for mine! :P

Only 6 months ago!

That's crazy, obviously mine was new but, i'm sure there wasn't too much of a difference! :))

Well anyway, wish your friend look in buying a new one!

Mat.

GL!

he got a bike today

mission prodigy for 150

dont think id pay that myself but hes getting a new 1 at christmas

Nice man!

I'm supprised you can even get a working trials bike for £150!

Lol :P

But, then again if people don't want them, they'll get what they can ;)

GL WITH TRIALS!

Mat.

i just bought an onza t-rex on ebay for £80 its got hs33's front and back aswell :D i couldnt believe my luck wen i found it locally.

the only problems i have with it are , its 26" (but is a suprisingly easy 26 to ride), bars were downhill :S , and the rims are a bit thin so i get LOADS of tyre fold

luckily i have a saracen mad 26" wich i was slowly building up that i robbed the bars and rear wheel off of :D

i used to ride a 20" and loved it, (onza t-bird) i would definately suggest getting a t-bird or a cheap 26"

the 26" are (in my eyes ) more difficult to get to grips with but you tend to get to grips with any bike you ride as long as you give it chance

good luck with learning to ride it can be a painful experience

i just bought an onza t-rex on ebay for £80 its got hs33's front and back aswell :D i couldnt believe my luck wen i found it locally.

the only problems i have with it are , its 26" (but is a suprisingly easy 26 to ride), bars were downhill :S , and the rims are a bit thin so i get LOADS of tyre fold

luckily i have a saracen mad 26" wich i was slowly building up that i robbed the bars and rear wheel off of :D

i used to ride a 20" and loved it, (onza t-bird) i would definately suggest getting a t-bird or a cheap 26"

the 26" are (in my eyes ) more difficult to get to grips with but you tend to get to grips with any bike you ride as long as you give it chance

good luck with learning to ride it can be a painful experience

Woo!

That's real good for only £80!

:)

Mat.