I Am Looking To Buy This Bike

dizne

yeah scratches are a part of it I remember the state my bike got in, are people happy with the frame I've not read alot about them are they strong enough to take the harsh landings of a learner (read smashing onto the bash plate)..

I did once own a monty that cracked I guess that was my hang up but it was many moons ago.

Cheers for the feedback so far

the best solution is bashring instead of bp,but if it has bp rubber and you´re not 250lbs it could last couple of seasons

can I fit one to the cranks that are on it or would I need a new set?

It's been so long and the kit seems to have come along alot makes me feel very noobish / old

Cheers for the help guys

Also does milton keynes still have a strong trials scene or has it got old like everything else in MK

Ok thats cool but in the short term that wont be a problem if people are happy this is a good deal then it looks like it will be a go.

Are there many people here riding the monty 221 ti frame are they happy with them?

Cheers

can I fit one to the cranks that are on it or would I need a new set?

It's been so long and the kit seems to have come along alot makes me feel very noobish / old

Cheers for the help guys

Also does milton keynes still have a strong trials scene or has it got old like everything else in MK

Don't really know wether MK has a big trials scene at the moment to be honest,i havent been there for a while,keep meaning to go ride there as its 20mins from me on the train or coach,will be going soon,as for the bashring/bashplate bit,stick to your bashplate,trust me as this is what mods were designed to have,plus you'l have a much more stable balancing platform if you wish to rest on it for a bit to either take a breather,or make your next move,they rarely break,just make sure you have a small rubber block in place between the plate and the frame,and always check the bolts tightness that hold on the bashplate,bashplates just the same as bashrings are replacable in most cases,so bash away :) (no dirty references please lads :P)

And as for those frames,my mate has one in black with carbon stickers,he lands heavy sometimes,and bashplates hard,and not one problem with it,theyre strong,stiff and ride really well,it is a monty after all....they know what theyre doing with their products and are well trusted :)

cool, hope it goes well at auction might get a better deal, also thinking I will need a bike to get around on any sub £400 24" street / park ride that are recommended it wont take a beating just something that is a nice ride that can take a small set of stairs every now and then.

Cheers

Its a very nice setup.

I hope the auction goes well for you,

and yes try and get it for around £400 then youve got a very nice deal;).

Yes thats a good idea mate try for less and if then i dont work then go heigher thats what i did with my zoo pitbull good luck hope you win and have a laugh with trials mate good luck Alex. (Y)