Hbtc-hampshire Championship Round 6

EDIT: EVENT CANCELLED

Hey guys, im just putting this up as a reminder!

Corfe Castle- Sunday 2nd August 2009- 10.30am start-entry form on club site:

http://www.hbtclub.co.uk/

Rob spoke to Terry (club runner) yesterday and said he's only had 3 entrys!!! Im sure there are more in the post/ on route to Terry, but there needs to be a minimum of 20 riders by Weds/Thurs this week. If not the event wont happen and possibly it looks like the end of the Club :(

So if any are attending who havent posted entry forms please do so urgently! Try and encourage a few more to come aswell!

I know Luke has already made a topic but this is a life or death matter for the club now!

Regards

Nathan

Edited by nathie wafie

Will Terry do it if there is 19?

When im home from work either myself or Rob will give him a ring and see whats happening. Dont forget theres a few members who arn't on the forum, so i think we're nearly up to the 20. He may have had a flood of entrys over the last few days, so fingers crossed it will go ahead.

I'll post up information as soon as i have it guys (Y)

Edited by nathie wafie

When im home from work either myself or Rob will give him a ring and see whats happening. Dont forget theres a few members who arn't on the forum, so i think we're nearly up to the 20. He may have had a flood of entrys over the last few days, so fingers crossed it will go ahead.

I'll post up information as soon as i have it guys (Y)

15 are going on Facebook and I guess there are at least 3-4 that arn't on Facebook that are going. :)

If anyone is thinking of going but can't get there, I can give you a lift. If your from Southampton way, then you'll have to get the train to Bournemouth and I'l pick you up, if you live between Bournemouth and Corfe, then contact me and we can arrange somewhere for me to pick you up.

Mobile no is 07533356898.

I'm gonna post my entry shortly.

I want to do this event but i don't have an acu licence, Can i get a day licence on the day?? Then i'll get a acu licence for the next round,

If i can get a day licence does anyone need a lift from newbury way??

Give Terry a ring, he will probably let you do it. :)

Any news yet?

Having spoken to people Monday/yesterday who haven't posted entrys until this week, Terry should have had them today, which means the 20riders required should be about there. Ill ring himwithin the next hour and find out for everyone

Nath

I phoned them earlier... 11 entries so far (N) I have been told Terry will make a decision tonight. I believe he will phone the people that have entered to let them know if the comp is on.

May be some more in the post as there are 17(I think) going on facebook and there must be a few more not on facebook going. :)

List of people confimed as sending entries:

Nathan Marks

Rob B

Nathan R

Luke W

Patrick

Ian P

Stu P

Nick M

Dave M

Jake B

Brian (+2 more maybe??)