Poole, Dorset

Hi, I'm just getting back into trials after a while out. i live in poole and just wondered if there are any good places to ride in the area. :) 've been keeping my eye out while driving around but it keep's bloody raining! Anyone know of some interesting spots? natural or street......

:)

you'll find the best spots around poole quay just riding along there should find you some good riding all the way to the big car parks and there'll find some rocks before you get to the skatepark. then there's folkland square (sp?).. and sainsburys.

steve

Oh yeah good old folkland square, I remeber those few wally bit's. Cheer's dude, i'll check out the quay next gap in the rain.

I have only just moved back to poole so remembering all the spot's is foggy. lol

There's quite a few places to ride in Poole as Steve said. You got the quayside, the rocks by the sea towards the skatepark, there's the rocks by Asda, The whole length of the high street, including the area in front of Subway/Sainsbury's, Falkland square, either side of the train station, the benches outside of the lighthouse (poole arts centre).

There's quite a few places to ride in Poole as Steve said. You got the quayside, the rocks by the sea towards the skatepark, there's the rocks by Asda, The whole length of the high street, including the area in front of Subway/Sainsbury's, Falkland square, either side of the train station, the benches outside of the lighthouse (poole arts centre).

Cool ok thank you, have given me some ideas of places to go. :)

sandbanks!

not strictly poole but meh.

jamie

Good point i'd forgotten about sandbanks. :)

Im in poole not next week but the week after, if i can get my tb on the coach ill come out riding.

where bouts in poole?

Cool. Not to shore really, will have a look at the rock's out by asda, the wall's over by the train station and the step's bit over by the art center. :) not to shore of the best place for me to park though?

• 2 months later...