Monsterbeastpowerfull Video From Russia,

mixmaker

Sam - he is just a 17 y.o.

let's see him after two or three years later:)

as for now - hi has probably one of the highest tap in the world - 150cm.

and pay your attantion for such thing: he doesn't use stupid fisheye lens to enlarge his moves - as every one top english rider likes to do ^_^

I don't use a fisheye to make stuff look bigger, i use it so i don't need to stand a mile away from what I'm filming

also that ride up the rail was brilliant, wish i had the balls to do that kinda stuff

and pay your attantion for such thing: he doesn't use stupid fisheye lens to enlarge his moves - as every one top english rider likes to do ^_^

What happened to that other Russian kid that was amazing at 17 is he still riding? I cant recall his name but he rode an echo with fluo rims though? He was a BEAST.

What happened to that other Russian kid that was amazing at 17 is he still riding? I cant recall his name but he rode an echo with fluo rims though? He was a BEAST.

i think u say Chekin Konstantin, great rider!

lol stupid russian geek, i know your all quite slow over there

communism....LOL

Some very good riding there. Brilliant video to watch, enjoyed it (Y)

he push himself too much. Looks sketchy. I prefer his older vid. The rail up was sick but gaps should be more straight. It's almost sidehop

Who care's if he takes gaps at an angle?! Lol. If it works for him then who are we to criticise? :S

This is just what i wanted to see. Not the best video of Pavel but a nice one he can do much much more really BUT in 2:50 that was one of the most incredible stuff i have seen it the Bike Trials history so far.It is like the first time Neil Tunnicliffe did a hook up on a rail!

I'm a little confused having only seen this thread/video;

1) Awesome riding, kid's got skills

2) What exactly is the problem that Russian trials riders (or individuals in particular) have against us that they need to go so far as what I can only describe as pretty immature name calling? Because as far as I can see you've taken a perfectly good video and tainted it by being sardonic morons. Anyone care to fill me in? :ermm:

Rich

Completely agree, lost all respect for the riding when i heard about the ridiculous comment at the end.

Seriously messed up, and lets be reasonable Many uk riders are better.

Our big TGS riders such as Damon Watson. and Neil Tunnicliffe look like they are in complete control which is more than i can see here.