Chain Tensioners

jack c

got same problem, i have smooth echo snail cams at the moment, which are rubbish!! They slip so easily and i keep having to re-adjust my wheel..

currently looking at monty toothed snail cams, anyone ever used these and are they any good?

listed on tarty bikes just shy of 6 quid, sounds like a bargain to me.. ;)

reply or pm

Rhys

x

got same problem, i have smooth echo snail cams at the moment, which are rubbish!! They slip so easily and i keep having to re-adjust my wheel..

currently looking at monty toothed snail cams, anyone ever used these and are they any good?

listed on tarty bikes just shy of 6 quid, sounds like a bargain to me.. ;)

reply or pm

Rhys

x

I've also got echo smooth cam's i think well there smooth and i've never had my wheel slip , causing me to have to re-adjust it. Just tighten up you're bolt up really tight.

• 4 months later...
Could someone please vote me, need 5 validation votes to become full member!!

Thanks!

heads up for you here

just dont

as for the tensioner...the rohloff that comes with the inspired seems to be working a treat, even after a good few knocks..but it does come at a bit of a price (not sure whether its one of those things that needs replaced often)

Edited by chris4stars

heads up for you here

just dont

as for the tensioner...the rohloff that comes with the inspired seems to be working a treat, even after a good few knocks..but it does come at a bit of a price (not sure whether its one of those things that needs replaced often)

my rohloff is a few years old now and its still going strong,scratched up but what do you expect.its had many big knocks and landings,been swapped from bike to bike.i love it and will keep it till it dies.then ill just get the same.