British Biketrial Championship/european Cup

noworries

The Essex Biketrial Club will be hosting the final round of the European Cup which is held in conjunction with the final round British Biketrial Championship at the popular venue Hook Woods, West Horsley, Surrey. This combination proved popular last year and we hope to repeat the success this year.

Pictures of the venue if you have never been there can be seen on the ebtc website and you will also find information/agenda for the trial together with directions and an entry form http://www.ebtc.net

If you have any questions or want further info, please phone me 01702 559137 after 7.00 pm

Dave B

I should be there :)

I know Javi Alonso is going, and Vaclav Kolar are going, you do not want to miss these two! Very skilled riders.

Same goes for Tom francesco,victor hugo Freire,and xavi 'Ksas'

Ive made a habit of being injured around this time for the last two years, hopefully wont happen for a 3rd year!

Scott :)

Hi Dave just sent Mathews entry off, just thought is it £20.00 for British and european, if its more can i make up the difference on the day. Looking forward to this as HOOK WOODS is the place ride, will see you and the gang in sept. Cheers Melvin.

Hi Dave just sent Mathews entry off, just thought is it £20.00 for British and european, if its more can i make up the difference on the day. Looking forward to this as HOOK WOODS is the place ride, will see you and the gang in sept. Cheers Melvin.

Thanks Melvin, received your entry form and cheque - all riders with a BIU licence are also included in the EU cup comp and results so youre ok.

Dave

hey dave.

ive got an acu but what do i need to get/do ontop of that - i.e membership to essex ect. (how much will it cost over all)

All you need is the acu licence nothing more as its a national trial not a club trial. If you want to be classified in the eu cup results then you do need a biu licence which cost £15 - if you only want to be classified in the British Champ results its just the £20 entry fee. Ring me if youre still unsure 01702 559137. Good to see you there its a really good venue - any more from hbtc coming as they already have the acu licence.

Dave