Ps3 Slimline

Boswell

Random fact the PS2 is still outselling the PS3. WTF?

I would of thought (still), the PSX has still the highest sell count out of all the consoles in this country. But that's just a presumption. After all i think it had the most games ever released for it than any other console again.

Has anyone had any experience of the backwards compatibility? I'm assuming that on the 120GB slimline it should be pretty sorted?

All PS3s can't play PS2 games (hence the quote above), apart from the 4 USB slotted PS3 model (which was the first in this country i think). Another bonus is you can buy and download the PSX games for good prices. Whereas Xbox want £19.99 for every OG Xbox they list, which is retarded.

I still say PS3 is superior until you take Xbox Live into account, then it's level par. But if you're not going to play games with mates then PS3 all the way.

Just a tip for anyone wanting to save money. If you buy a pre-owned game from 'GAME' you can prize open the bottom corner of the ps3 case, get a butter knife up and press the clip holding the CD in. Then shake the CD to the bottom of the case and get some tweezers to pull it out the rest of the way. Takes about 5 mins but could save you £30 if you don't like the game and want to return it in the 28 days that GAME give you if the seal is still intact.

May do that one day. Not that i end up ever really buying games. Good shout :ninja:

Slightly off topic, Anyone had problems with using their old psn usernames on new systems? For instance i cant get on my psn round my mates and he cant get on his round mine. Anyone else had this problem? I know you can do it as when you go to "sign up for psn" there is a "use existing account" option, and the guy i live with now uses his psn on mine, but when my other friend tries his it says username and password invalid even though they are right? Dont wanna get a new one and have trouble using my old account