Riders In Leamington Spa

walker

Hey,

I've recently move to Leamington Spa for a new job, I'm living with another trials rider who is not on the forum, and we're looking for some places to ride and people to ride with. We live close to the bmx track, which is cool (i've already found the painful side of it!) but we're looking for some street riding.

It would be cool if anyone who lives close could show us the local scene!

Thanks

Andrew

Hey,

I've recently move to Leamington Spa for a new job, I'm living with another trials rider who is not on the forum, and we're looking for some places to ride and people to ride with. We live close to the bmx track, which is cool (i've already found the painful side of it!) but we're looking for some street riding.

It would be cool if anyone who lives close could show us the local scene!

Thanks

Andrew

your not to far from covo or brum. stratford-upon-avon i believe has sum spots not shure how good. bromsgrove also has sum rides there, and ok rideing aswell.

rides in leam??? well there is potential, but due to the lack of trials riders no-one really rides... there are 3-4 of us (i'm new again, used to ride years ago but i stopped and now am back on the trials bike again)

by bmx track you must mean campion hills... yea since it got re-done, its not been as good as it was before...

pop into broadribbs on bedford st (opposite the back of benjamin satchwells, or just up the road from rio's nightclub) and ask for ash... thats me, cause i want to ride my bike not just look at it at work lol...

cheers

Ash

i usually get back at 5:30 or 6, also get friday afternoons off, yeah would like to ride soon. do you know any good riding spots?

i know of the ones around banbury ,but never rode in your area.give me a txt if you want to ride tommorrow ,number is 07891387962

Steve whens the next time your randomly going to show up in Daventry :P

that would be a secret even to me lol

• 3 weeks later...
cool man! hope it goes well

Cheers, it's proving rather difficult to find a flat that doesn't cost the earth for a bit of space! Looks like I'll be going with some student housing, fortunately I sleep like a rock so student related noise will hopefully not be a problem haha