Tyres

adrenilinjunky

My rubber queen has a kink in it, looks like my back wheel is buckled but its not. I think it was caused by bigman hanging it from a hook in his garage for ages before I bought it off him, because the casing is so lightweight its permanently deformed it :D

Try taking the tyre off, refitting it and pumping it up really hard, it might get the lump out :)

A warped tyre? Just put it on and pump it up lol.

did that it still got big kink in it :(

My rubber queen has a kink in it, looks like my back wheel is buckled but its not. I think it was caused by bigman hanging it from a hook in his garage for ages before I bought it off him, because the casing is so lightweight its permanently deformed it :D

Try taking the tyre off, refitting it and pumping it up really hard, it might get the lump out :)

yea it jus came off the rim when i did that "/

Whilst youre pumping it up, stop every so often and make sure the warped bit it seated into the bead properly, then continue pumping; its possible you have a loose tyre/rim and it just doesnt naturally seat. If the rim is dinged then that will stop the bead from seating properly, just need to take a bit of time and effort when pumping it up :)

Whilst youre pumping it up, stop every so often and make sure the warped bit it seated into the bead properly, then continue pumping; its possible you have a loose tyre/rim and it just doesnt naturally seat. If the rim is dinged then that will stop the bead from seating properly, just need to take a bit of time and effort when pumping it up :)

yea but i'm lazy Lol i'll give it a go cheers ;)