Help With Ball Bearings Please

Jamie_Trials

Hi,

there's a few things i don't really know about since getting a stock.

There's a little problem with my hope pro 2 hub, every time i tighten up the drive side bolt, the cog stops moving so i cant ride the bike unless i dont have it tight, anybody know the problem? thanks.

Is there any stock 2.5 rear tyres that are cheap around 25 max

And does anybody know that bit which you attach the chain tensioner to which will fit a 07 GU

Any help appreciated :D

EDIT: my bearings in the hub shell are dead (ones on the axle) is it 61903 that i need to replace them? and is there any on tarty like the echo ones that will fit anyway?

Edited by Jamie_Trials

There's a little problem with my hope pro 2 hub, every time i tighten up the drive side bolt, the cog stops moving so i cant ride the bike unless i dont have it tight, anybody know the problem? thanks.

could there be a spacer missing - ive got a pro 2 and never had a problem

Is there any stock 2.5 rear tyres that are cheap around 25 max

im sure theres a maxxis tyre under that price or a specialized chunder - worst option look on ebay

Hi,

there's a few things i don't really know about since getting a stock.

There's a little problem with my hope pro 2 hub, every time i tighten up the drive side bolt, the cog stops moving so i cant ride the bike unless i dont have it tight, anybody know the problem? thanks. - spacer

Is there any stock 2.5 rear tyres that are cheap around 25 max - pm me for link ;)

And does anybody know that bit which you attach the chain tensioner to which will fit a 07 GU - 'k' type mech hanger, check tartybikes

Any help appreciated :D