Watch Shops Online

Barbara Logan-Price

What you looking for? i had a nixon tiny that was quite nice but not so subtle, then had a d&g bracelet watch which was smart that i lost pissed up, now on a guess wide leather strapped watch, then getting a paul smith chronographic watch when i get some dough.

be more specific

Ekk, I'd avoid any branded 'designer' watches.

I had both a D&G and a DKNY watch, the DKNY wasn't too bad although the quality is shit - but that really an issue if you're after just a brand name. If you're after a bit of quality go for a Tag Heuer watch, budget permitting.

all my branded stuff has been tip top, cant really see in many ways how a watch would fail?

always accurate, all the straps have been fine and never had to change a battery, but havent really had each longer than a year without giving them away/losing them.

Yeah I think 'fashion' branded watches, such as DKNY, Emporio Armani, Ralph Lauren etc. essentially have the internals produced by ETA Mechanical Watch Movements so all you're paying for is a different style as opposed to a quality movement that you'd find in a TAG or an Omega.

It depends what you're looking for.

They seem it. I think the main problem is some of them are really complex and that can lower battery life. My brother's seems to be going good. I think there are more traditional watches that are higher quality, but that's to be expected. Also, some of the more complex ones can also have the display turned off... saves battery.