Onza T-bird, What Should I Get For It?

trials jack

Hiya

I have a onza t-bird that i got off ebay at christmas and i have added a onza stem and gold echo low risers handlebars. The other things i have added are a new front wheel in gold and some new tires front and back. I am wondering what i should get next a gu le frame if possible and some new cranks and sprocket. Or if i should get a new back wheel in gold and some new cranks and the wheel comes with a srocket built in. They both add up to almost the same price if i got the frame secondhand. Now i can side hop around 21inch and gap around 5feet. Im not sure if to make my proformance better or make my bike look better with the back gold wheel. If anyone has an advice on what i should get for christmas then please can you help me.

Thanks.

Hi mate. It kinda depends on what your trying to achieve. Do you need a new rear wheel, or is purely for asthetics. And if your going for a new frame are you sure the GU le is the one you want. Dont know the specific geometery, but the GU will be a world away from your onza.(longer,lower, higher BB) Anyway. If your wanting to improve your riding, go for a new frame. If you just want your bike to be pretty, Spend the money on shiney gold bits.