Adam Hilton Is A Fag And Stole My Bike

DannyBazz (:

Just get your bike in the morning or whenever you can, thats the main thing!! then ask him why the F**K he is throwing your wheel into the road!! Then if you dont want to get your dad to have a word!

Main thing get your bike back!!

lmfao danny bazzaklever dont you know now that i do a cocky every now and again :P bikes still safe and sound at mine and so is adam will have your bicicyle back on sat day for the leds ride :) bit heavier though cos of the permanent marker bt thats it love you :)

This is starting to look quite funny now

your a set of pricks look at all the sh*t you've caused now, I nearly reported it to police.

any way if theres anything wrong with those F**king wheels adams paying for it

+1 As you have the evidence to show to police!

Such an immature thing to do!

All of you put yourself in that position! no matter what age or anything and you saw a video of somebody throwing your front wheel into the road!!! I know for sure i wouldnt be best pleased!!

any way if theres anything wrong with those F**king wheels adams paying for it

Blody right! Even if its safe now there is no nead to treat others things with disrespect like that! Its giving our sport a bad name by people gooning around like that. Fair enough have a laugh but that is out of order!

Right Listen Because this is how it is,

All you tarts on here can comment saying "you shoudlnt do this and that etc"

BOLLOCKS

Non of you where there.

Or actually turned up the people who said they would...

Danny let Adam ride his bike all day, No squables.

He took it from outside macdonalds in the morning, But I'm Sure he caught up with us, and then let Adam ride his bike.

All day until,

I came off my bike, Broke My wrist, and had to go to the hospital, for an X-ray,

Cocky and dale where with me, and Adam shortly joined us.

Iv'e Met Adam maybe twice now?

Don't Know him hardly at all. yet He still managed to come see me at the hospital.

If Danny was so perfect, Such an innocent young boy, Would he

A) let the bike Out of his sight to start with?

B) come with Adam to hosp to actually check on his bike?

or C) Come to hosp to even check on me?

No, He Fkd off with lazenby, and the went home.

We wwas in the process of sorting out his front wheel and had abit of fun,

Yeah it was harsh as fook, but oh well.

Fact is Danny you need to learn to take care of you're own responsibilities.

We had to carry your bike across leeds with us, because you left it with us, Adam had to take it to Ben's Where he was staying, and you leave it til thursday to check on it?

Then have the gall to say we stole it, bcos you're to Fkin Bone idol to take care of "£1500" worth of bike?

Yeah the wheel and balloons were tight, and pretty harsh.

Get over it.

Fact is, It's You're Bike, You're Responsibility to look after it, You're problem.

We have a laugh when we ride, just so happens we had you're bike.

Look man I'll happily apologize for laughing at something not just me but 4 other people found funny,

But You'd think it was funny

So yeah, get pissy with me and cocky, but we weren't even part of it.

Everyone Know's Cocky is sound,

He was the one who suggested I Actually went to the hospital, and look after my sh1t whilst I was in there for almost 2 hours, and yeah he f**ked my grips around but I'm Not Crying

And Yeah IMO He is probably one of the most genuine, and funny people to ride with, and talk to over the forum

Don't like it, You know what to do,

LEEDS RIDE AUTUMN 2009

Only For't Slegzzz!

PS: No Grief Intended for Danny Baz, But seriously Grow a pair, and in future say no to Adam, When he tries to borrow you're bike.

What of the permenant marker? Am i the only one that doesnt think thats almost as bad as throwing the wheel into the road? Sure marker doesnt wreak it like a car would but it still makes it look like shit

Yeh! But you could get the marker off somehow but sorting out a f**ked wheel is defferent. If its f**ked hopefully not.

Right Listen Because this is how it is,

All you tarts on here can comment saying "you shoudlnt do this and that etc"

BOLLOCKS

Non of you where there.

Or actually turned up the people who said they would...

Danny let Adam ride his bike all day, No squables.

He took it from outside macdonalds in the morning, But I'm Sure he caught up with us, and then let Adam ride his bike.

All day until,

I came off my bike, Broke My wrist, and had to go to the hospital, for an X-ray,

Cocky and dale where with me, and Adam shortly joined us.

Iv'e Met Adam maybe twice now?

Don't Know him hardly at all. yet He still managed to come see me at the hospital.

If Danny was so perfect, Such an innocent young boy, Would he

A) let the bike Out of his sight to start with?

B) come with Adam to hosp to actually check on his bike?

or C) Come to hosp to even check on me?

No, He Fkd off with lazenby, and the went home.

We wwas in the process of sorting out his front wheel and had abit of fun,

Yeah it was harsh as fook, but oh well.

Fact is Danny you need to learn to take care of you're own responsibilities.

We had to carry your bike across leeds with us, because you left it with us, Adam had to take it to Ben's Where he was staying, and you leave it til thursday to check on it?

Then have the gall to say we stole it, bcos you're to Fkin Bone idol to take care of "£1500" worth of bike?

Yeah the wheel and balloons were tight, and pretty harsh.

Get over it.

Fact is, It's You're Bike, You're Responsibility to look after it, You're problem.

We have a laugh when we ride, just so happens we had you're bike.

Look man I'll happily apologize for laughing at something not just me but 4 other people found funny,

But You'd think it was funny

So yeah, get pissy with me and cocky, but we weren't even part of it.

Everyone Know's Cocky is sound,

He was the one who suggested I Actually went to the hospital, and look after my sh1t whilst I was in there for almost 2 hours, and yeah he f**ked my grips around but I'm Not Crying

And Yeah IMO He is probably one of the most genuine, and funny people to ride with, and talk to over the forum

Don't like it, You know what to do,

LEEDS RIDE AUTUMN 2009

Only For't Slegzzz!

PS: No Grief Intended for Danny Baz, But seriously Grow a pair, and in future say no to Adam, When he tries to borrow you're bike.

fort you said he didnt take his bike?

like i said if it was your bike you wouldnt like it nobody would!

so just think on buddy!

LMFAO grips im sure there like £5 on tarty? haha bit different to £1000 bike!!! :lol:

Edited by Mclovin

right this is adam not ben, the only people who actually know what happened are the people who where there so al the rest of you fags can f**k off, anyway the bikes at bens now always ha been theres nothing wrong with it atall its actually in a better condition than what it was, ive taken all the dents out of the rim trued it stopped the disc from catching tightend the bb up set the brake up rite the kings fine your gunna get it back saturday ive only rode it the once anyway, in fairness yeah i shouldnt have taken it but when i made an attempt to return it danny was gone and hes made no attempt to get it back ben was just f**king with him ow the funs over so you can all sleep tight nite nite, close topic plese

fort you said he didnt take his bike?

like i said if it was your bike you wouldnt like it nobody would!

so just think on buddy!

LMFAO grips im sure there like £5 on tarty? haha bit different to £1000 bike!!! :lol:

Don't be such a finicky bumm :P

Thers naggg al wrong with Danny's bike,

Just a dent, Which happened when danny was there, letting adam have a go

By the sounds of it all, it doesn't sound as malicous as it was quite first made out. Also knowing a few of them guys and Lazenby in particular there probably just messing around. Besides the point though, throwing his front wheel into a road and tampering with his bike is a twatish thing to do. It might seem funny but actually think about it.... There is really no need for it! Grow up.

Sounds like just the sort of thing my mates would do, apart from rolling the wheel through traffic, which was f**king stupid but then, sure we've all done some stupid stuff in our time and regretted it.

Sounds to me like it's just a misread situation + wind up that got a bit out of hand.

Sounds like just the sort of thing my mates would do, apart from rolling the wheel through traffic, which was f**king stupid but then, sure we've all done some stupid stuff in our time and regretted it.

Sounds to me like it's just a misread situation + wind up that got a bit out of hand.

correct, sorry danny

Lmao adams sorted, clearly just pissin about like ben ALWAYS does, hes not the sort of person to take your bike n that, it wont be f**ked in anyway, the wheel thing was stupid but who doesnt do stupid stuff?

be reet int mornin

bew

slegs

meng

whatever else that fag says, just wish i was him abit too much :lol:

love you adam u f**king legend

I cant actually believe this thread :ermm:

Everyone in both of those videos look like f**king knobs. I take it the faggot with the helium balloon is the one that stole the bike? Since he said "we stole that bitches bike", Why dont you just show that vid, along with the other one, to police and sort it the f**k out? Just get them done for theft, and get your bike back for gods sake, they obviously deserve it!

I'd be beyond raging if those scum bags were f**king around with my bike. Get your bike back, then get some revenge

thanks man

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ls&id=1845p

just found this too, thats my F**king wheel as well

That motherfu*ker.

he will get whats coming to him, pussy's always do.

Mate, get a grip here. Put your self in this lads shoes. Hes only 15 and hes absolute tiny for his age, a mean come on hes just found out tonight his bike has been nicked. Atleast show some respect towards him.

By the sounds of it, there is nothing what they could do, because as cocky said in that video, they f**ked ben lazenby and danny baz off!

Personally i would not have left untill i found my bike, also i think its a f**king joke what they are doing to his bike in these videos!! There is no respect, basically you could call it bullying.

Dont care if anyone disagrees with me!

+1