Barrow Farm Video 2

Toby

Hi, this is my second video of me and at barrow farm again :) originally it was going to have street from Chelmsford but I had so much footage from Barrow i decided just to make one video for barrow and then make a street video later in the future

the video is probably abit long hopefully people wont get bored before the end as its alot slower paced video than what most are, again i struggled with choosing music so just put in something I liked, I'm not sure what people will think of it.

For some reason I couldn't get the titles in the start of the video to get included when publishing the film from windows movie maker(if anyone knows why this is please let me know :P)

Thanks to Rob Larkins aka tall rob and James Barlow for the filming and big thanks to Mick and family at barrow farm who are constantly getting new things in and keeping it interesting :D

Vimeo link

Cheers for the comments so far ;)

i Hate vimeo, on some videos it just stutters constantly

You can download the video on the bottom right hand corner of the vimeo link if your still interested :)

You cant accaully get the size of most things in that video (that green metal box) thats massive and looks tiny on the video

Yeah its annoying that :(

Edited by Toby