Leeds ! 17th October

Cotty08

Order'd some new gearing from tarty, so hopefully it waint be skipping like a bitch by the weekend!? ^_^

Iv lived in leeds a few week, n i don't know how you think its wank!?? Its a flippin city, theres tons to ride for everyone! :blink:

Some people have nowt but a pavement and a park bench and they don't whinge!?

leeds = wank seriously

+2

Iv lived in leeds a few week, n i don't know how you think its wank!?? Its a flippin city, theres tons to ride for everyone! :blink:

errr because we have rode bettr places? maybe? and errr for the size of the city you would think there would be more too ride!

Edited by willis-gu

+2

errr because we have rode bettr places? maybe? and errr for the size of the city you would think there would be more too ride!

all u do is go granite, gallery, uni, playhouse, everytime, in that exact order, theres loads to ride its just everyone goes to the normal spots.

If any one who comes has spare 4-bolt mounts will they let me know, and take them along and ill buy them? Thanks

ive got some tensile offset mounts ill bring them along

all u do is go granite, gallery, uni, playhouse, everytime, in that exact order, theres loads to ride its just everyone goes to the normal spots.

(Y)

Have you actually rode Leeds PROPERLY or you just being a whinging bum?

I dont get people like you, seriously. :angry:

YES...a few times, and i was there on sunday

yeah...exactly i wanted to go to that place danny swin took us that time but no one would go!

to be honest only thing at the play house is that drop gap and apparently thers nout up the uni...i cant remember where it is from last time like?

I bet if you bothered to explore you'd find loads of places hidden away, in Colchester we had loads of spots in the stupidest of places because we bothered to go try find them.

yeah we have done that in newcastle sort of, although theres still shit loads where we aint looked, when i go to ride leeds though, i dont want to be going round looking for spots , what if we go for an hour without finding a spot and then the spot is shit? plus i would get lost lol