Bradford Street Ride

Danny Metcalfe

So yeah, Anyone fancy riding Bradford on the Sunday.

Aim to meet in Centenary Square (Low walls with the grass and Big screen place) at about 10-30/11ish.

I Will be riding, Or if my arms in a pot after my scan on Friday, I'll be doing some camera work, if anyone wants anything filming etc.

Think Pogo said he might aswell,

So yeah ride biatches!

Add you're name etc,

PM for my mobile number if you fancy it or anything,

Meki

X

Think ill be up for it. Ive never rode bradford. Is Centenary Square easy to get to from bradford foster square?

Carl

bout 2 minute ride, all downhill.

Anyone have an idea on how much the train is from Leeds to Bradford?

adult return is about 2 quid

i'm down, need a good ride on my bladee WITHOUT adam

Edited by DannyBazz (:

Anyone have an idea on how much the train is from Leeds to Bradford?

It's £3.20 buddy

Went down when me and pogo came to see you in leeds

Danny Baz, Good stuff, no hard feelings for Leeds then?

Dale, Nice one!

Cocky, Pogo said he would french you're arsehole

and tkD St.Lukes Badboi!

Think ill be up for it. Ive never rode bradford. Is Centenary Square easy to get to from bradford foster square?

Carl

Are you Green Monty x-lite guy?

Or is something else on you're birth certificate I dunno,

Yeah, It's easy to find from Forster Sq, when you leave the station go up the hill, past the arches and the weird little spines sticking out of the ground, up a cobbled hill and come out near a hotel,

You then need to roll down the hill, past the mini roundabout, straight on, the road then veers off to the right, follow it round and go straight ahead bout 200m , you will come to the end of the road and it becomes a T-junction with what used to be the goose, think it might be spoons now on your right, cross the road, and that's centenary sq.

Lots of low walls, and grass, cant really miss it.

Fook it am defo coming need to get riding more with you lot :P

And need to see Danny hurt him self more :lol:

Dale... Shut up or I'll hurt you,

Hey Luke......

You know the rest...

<3 you really. :)

Sorry I didn't text you back mate, got busy at work and then, well I forgot, sorry. Not gonna be able to make this one I'm afraid, no working bike as yet plus I have 'other commitments'.

I definitely need to get my arse out some time soon though bud.

Edited by Bronz

Sorry I didn't text you back mate, got busy at work and then, well I forgot, sorry. Not gonna be able to make this one I'm afraid, no working bike as yet plus I have 'other commitments'.

I definitely need to get my arse out some time soon though bud.

Must you insist on Constantly ruining my life? :P

Plus the older kiddies (I.E Not Dale) Bring Id, Think a pint or 2 after might be on the cards, if thou doe's fancy it.

Are you Green Monty x-lite guy?

Urm yes from the sunday leeds ride a week or so back on an x-hydra. Just bought a monty ti 07 duel disk off ebay though so hopefully ill be riding that!

Get it sorted bronz =p

Thanks for the directions. I think i know where you mean. Used to walk that way when going to rios when it was in bradford.

Urm yes from the sunday leeds ride a week or so back on an x-hydra. Just bought a monty ti 07 duel disk off ebay though so hopefully ill be riding that!

Get it sorted bronz =p

Thanks for the directions. I think i know where you mean. Used to walk that way when going to rios when it was in bradford.

Sounds good bro,

If you get stuck just give one of us a call if you have anybodies number?

What time are the Leeds people getting the train? It would make sense for us to meet at the station and go up together.

ooooh dan, your a very togetherly man arnt you B)

quick reminder to all going from leeds, dont get the shitty old train to manchester or where ever that calls at bradford as it takes ages and costs you more, get the all nice poo smelling red train that gose to foster sq, as there is allways one.

Mine gets there 10:14 :(

what time are people atually expecting to get there? as im in not massive rush to get there seen as there are very few spots, however its still a good place to ride, say as near as dammit 12 out side the town hall???

what time are people atually expecting to get there? as im in not massive rush to get there seen as there are very few spots, however its still a good place to ride, say as near as dammit 12 out side the town hall???

I just had a look at my train times (guiseley - bradford foster square) and there only every two hours so ill have to arrive at 10:24 and leave at 14:38. Got work at 4 im guessing.

Unless theres only 2 hours of riding to be done then i could arrive at 12:24?Would seem pointless though.