2009 20in World Cup - Rotorua Nz

Cam

whos the twat dabbing everything on the kamel? nice way to make trials look gay.

Very good video mind, benito is unreal

Pretty harsh Mike. I guess if you knew some of his background maybe he isn't so much of a twat as you put it. Morgan is my son and he was riding the World titles and the World Cup event to get some experience at that level so that he has a better idea of what to train for in the future. He's been riding for a total of four and a half years, competing for two yearsand hopes to go to Europe in 2011 and spend a few months there riding as many events as he can.

Unfortunately he had a pretty nasty training crash 3 weeks before competing. Apart from driving one side of his face into a rock and getting knocked out he compressed two bones [internal bleeding in the bone] in his left wrist as well as getting a hairline fracture in his left elbow. With care we managed the injuries and they got no worse. He managed to qualify for the semi's in NZ so he didn't do too bad concidering

I've seen plenty of pics of Benito, Caisso and the like doing similar dabs .... where do you think he learned it from. What makes trials gay is people like yourself making these comments.

If you are a world level rider I guess you are qualified to make these types of remarks. Watched some of your youtube vids though Mike and like the comment said .....not bad nothing amazing

whos the twat dabbing everything on the kamel? nice way to make trials look gay.

Very good video mind, benito is unreal

had a look into your vids too and i saw only single moves clips so you are not the guy who can tell us what is gay or what is not

about video: Rick's smoothness with that weight is killing me ;o

Edited by Rafal

had a look into your vids too and i saw only single moves clips so you are not the guy who can tell us what is gay or what is not

We spent a week with him here in Brisbane before the world champs, and he's a top guy! Lots of laughs and loves his riding.... so much power, it's incredible.

It was a shame for him in the finals at Rotorua. He made a few errors on the first lap but didn't let it get him down. The start of the second lap he was clean until the end of the first section when the bank collapsed on him. The rest of the sections he cleaned which was unbelievable! Only Benito did a clean lap. Rick was so determined and consistent, amazing strength in the mind and body. Hopefully next year shoud be really good for him.

Edited by Cam

Pretty harsh Mike. I guess if you knew some of his background maybe he isn't so much of a twat as you put it. Morgan is my son and he was riding the World titles and the World Cup event to get some experience at that level so that he has a better idea of what to train for in the future. He's been riding for a total of four and a half years, competing for two yearsand hopes to go to Europe in 2011 and spend a few months there riding as many events as he can.

Unfortunately he had a pretty nasty training crash 3 weeks before competing. Apart from driving one side of his face into a rock and getting knocked out he compressed two bones [internal bleeding in the bone] in his left wrist as well as getting a hairline fracture in his left elbow. With care we managed the injuries and they got no worse. He managed to qualify for the semi's in NZ so he didn't do too bad concidering

I've seen plenty of pics of Benito, Caisso and the like doing similar dabs .... where do you think he learned it from. What makes trials gay is people like yourself making these comments.

If you are a world level rider I guess you are qualified to make these types of remarks. Watched some of your youtube vids though Mike and like the comment said .....not bad nothing amazing

I apologize, the statement was nothing personal of course, i was just commenting on the style of the maneuver.

The videos on you tube are all over a year and a half old before you comment, i have been riding 3 years in total.

Of course if making it out that i am a bad rider makes you happy, then that's fair enough but you would be wrong as the evidence you have is far too old.

Watch my next video if you like, i'm sure your opinion will change completely, maybe not of me but certainly of the way i ride, and i can assure you i will not be using my feet to get myself up obstacles :)

Yeah you can judge my current riding from videos that are 18 months old or more.

Just one more thing, this is my latest video, and even these clips are from December 2008 in 2 rides. so if you can make an assumption about my riding from the video i made when i was 14 years old you must be extremely talented because my riding has changed a lot even since these clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZR94thEsc0

Edited by Mike Winton.

Never said you were bad Mike... I said "not bad" ...just not that great that you could make crappy comments like you did about how other people ride.

If you don't want to dab when you ride thats fine. Do you ride in comps? If you do then you would understand there is a big difference between having a go at everything when free riding, and knowing there is a high chance you won't make it so you take a dab to reduce points lost. Tactical moves that all competitors commit to at some time or another.

Never said you were bad Mike... I said "not bad" ...just not that great that you could make crappy comments like you did about how other people ride.

If you don't want to dab when you ride thats fine. Do you ride in comps? If you do then you would understand there is a big difference between having a go at everything when free riding, and knowing there is a high chance you won't make it so you take a dab to reduce points lost. Tactical moves that all competitors commit to at some time or another.

I do not compete but i am hoping to in the next year, once again sorry for the first comment i made :)

I do not compete but i am hoping to in the next year, once again sorry for the first comment i made :)

No worries bud, thanks for the reply. Hey .. good luck with the comps. (Y)

Edited by Cam

• 2 weeks later...