How Do You Become A Member Fast?

onzaboy09

Hello guys, how do you become a member fast?

please help! :D

I will vote for you to be validated, if you sign a contract saying I get 20% of your earnings on anything, work or private sale, for the rest of your life.

Only 20%! That's a great deal! And it's fast. Here's another cool thing. Find another 4 people who'll also give you the same deal and you're validated! Although then you've given 100% of your earnings away, but that's not the point, validation is!

I will vote for you to be validated, if you sign a contract saying I get 20% of your earnings on anything, work or private sale, for the rest of your life.

Only 20%! That's a great deal! And it's fast. Here's another cool thing. Find another 4 people who'll also give you the same deal and you're validated! Although then you've given 100% of your earnings away, but that's not the point, validation is!

hahaha sounds like a pretty good deal to me dude!!!

Im in. :P