Trials Beginners

willis-gu

What a stupid response. He probaly doesn't like it, because.....he just doesn't like it. I think its shit also and i haven't done it - i just don't like it. I was riding around London today and there was a guy doing unicycle trials on southbank and i thought it was shit......looked stupid, didn't appeal to me and i in no way want to be a part of it. Its just opinions.

You don't have to have endless experience in something to decide whether you like it or not.

gonna get slated probs, uni trials is great fun, ok you violate yourself a fair bit, you guys that dont like it its fair enough, its like a bet a fair few unicyclists look at trials and say wtf whats the point in that they dont have seats, its a matter of opinion but i enjoy both trials and uni trials so it doesn't matter. admitidly that video isnt the best example as its stupidly long, joe hodges is the way forward for uni trials as some of his stuff is awsome, in this he's about the same level as benito, http://vids.worldofk.com/koxxone/K1_Pure_T...otions_36Mo.wmv

jamie

gonna get slated probs, uni trials is great fun, ok you violate yourself a fair bit, you guys that dont like it its fair enough, its like a bet a fair few unicyclists look at trials and say wtf whats the point in that they dont have seats, its a matter of opinion but i enjoy both trials and uni trials so it doesn't matter. admitidly that video isnt the best example as its stupidly long, joe hodges is the way forward for uni trials as some of his stuff is awsome, in this he's about the same level as benito, http://vids.worldofk.com/koxxone/K1_Pure_T...otions_36Mo.wmv

jamie

yeah but i have only ever seen joe hodges riding uni trials, this is why i thought this video was so good theres only joe hodges who jumps onto rails and rides along them, however on finding this i was suprised!

What a stupid response. He probaly doesn't like it, because.....he just doesn't like it. I think its shit also and i haven't done it - i just don't like it. I was riding around London today and there was a guy doing unicycle trials on southbank and i thought it was shit......looked stupid, didn't appeal to me and i in no way want to be a part of it. Its just opinions.

You don't have to have endless experience in something to decide whether you like it or not.

If you have not tried it how can you say its shit. You mean you think it will be shit?

yeah but i have only ever seen joe hodges riding uni trials, this is why i thought this video was so good theres only joe hodges who jumps onto rails and rides along them, however on finding this i was suprised!

fair enough, joe is the most publicised rider by far in the uk, kevin wharton he's a pretty awesome australian rider

• 4 weeks later...
Because you cant do it?

No, because I think it is gay, I cannot give birth but I do not find giving birth gay.

I find it gay because in Uni I lived in a house with a big fat lesbian that was, obviously, gay.

She not so obviously was shit hot on a unicycle.

I also find it gay because they look like they are holding onto their cocks to stop them pissing themselves.

I also find it gay because you could REALLY do that without the unicycle.

I also find it gay because unicycles are for gays.

If you have not tried it how can you say its shit. You mean you think it will be shit?

I think that beasting a pig while my granny sits in the corner and talks absolute filth will be shit, doesn't mean I'm gonna try it out just to have an unbiased opinion.

Read the above sentence again replacing "Beasting a pig" with "riding" and "While my granny sits in the corner and talks absolute shit" with "a unicycle" and you will get what I mean.

Stop being pedantic in your responses. My opinion is that i dont like it, deal with it. I'm not bothered if you disagree. I really hope that absolutely everything in your life that you don't like you have tried? Do you think f**king kids is shit? Only one way to find out under your view for the world.

I've not tried lots of things but have opinions on them based on many other reasons.

If you really want to know. I think Uni trials is shit because...

1. It looks pathetic.

2. I dont want to hop around on a one wheeled pogo stick.

3. Uni riders remind me of court jesters

4. I dont want to have to hold a seat for every f**king move i do

5. I find it limited, it like doing moves at pace and rolling from one move to another, its why i also dont like tgs as its too static.

6. So far i don't like you, but i dont need to meet you to feel that

7. I'd feel a cock every second i was out on my Unicycle having people look at me

8. How i die inside everytime i see a Unicycle is another reason i'd never want to do it

9. I have absolutely no inclination to be part of that sport

I think lots of sports are rubbish as they have no appeal to my core personality, thats why i wouldn't do them - Uni trials is one of them. Why do you think you have to have tried everything first hand to have any sort of opinion of it?

funny topic.i'm not a fan of unicycle trials.i can however appreciate the pure skill involved.i think some of the responses to this are a bit harsh.all willis was doing was showing,like me,his appreciation,nothing wrong with that.i've been riding a loooooooong time and i'd like to think in EVERY wheeled sport there is some aspect i cant help but envy.i cant help but admire the skill involved.not my thing but good find willis.

7. I'd feel a cock every second i was out on my Unicycle having people look at me

8. How i die inside everytime i see a Unicycle is another reason i'd never want to do it

9. I have absolutely no inclination to be part of that sport

I think lots of sports are rubbish as they have no appeal to my core personality, thats why i wouldn't do them - Uni trials is one of them. Why do you think you have to have tried everything first hand to have any sort of opinion of it?

Laughing my ass off!

My post is in no way against Willis, don't know him.

I just don't like unicycle trials, unless it's a fat lesbian doing it.