New Sherco

r2wtrials

katysherco.jpg

mate of mine has just returned from the dirt bike show and posted images of the new sherco if anyone is interested

gallery here..

.. in case you were wondering, Katy Bullock pictured above is a top trials rider and also was on TV in this series of the x-factor. And models the sherco one piece suit very well don't you think!!

i think it looks a bit rear heavy myself... and yes i definitely mean the bike!!!

Wonder how long the silencer and tank at the rear will stay looking good once dumped on a few rocks or slid down a tree or two?

... doesn't she look like Britney Spears in that shot?

Edited by r2wtrials

Wow that is gorgeous, oh there is a bike there too.

Nah katy is going a long way these days appearing in all these things and a dam good rider.

Can't wait to replace my true to the name "shedco" with one of these. I put my name down for one way back in july so should be the first one i hope :)

Agree with how it looks rear heavy though, but can only mean extra grip i suppose :)

I will post some pics up of mine when I get it if you like, mine will look better too with a black shock and some custom bits :D

Yes, but don't think her boyfriend would be happy if it got passed round!

B)

She has boyfriend?? :angry:

Don't Worry. I'm not jealous B)

In other way... this presentation / meeting looks very professional (Y)

Edited by 315r

• 4 weeks later...
i think it looks a bit rear heavy myself... and yes i definitely mean the bike!!!

Wonder how long the silencer and tank at the rear will stay looking good once dumped on a few rocks or slid down a tree or two?

... doesn't she look like Britney Spears in that shot?

it didnt affect the old sherco's why would it affect the new ones ?