Onza Limey 320?

Captain Scarlet

Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone could confirm when the Onza Limey 320 frame is due for release, what colour it comes in and a price.

I believe it was this month and Onza usually stick to their word, it's just that the Onza thread had closed and I'm really looking to buy one in a few weeks.

Cheers!

I would like to know why the other thread got closed.

I think what Joe was doing there was of more benefit to riders than to ONZA.

He was actually taking the input of riders seriously and their input was being used.

For example the disc brake mount which may not have happened.

People are gonna buy ONZAs whether the thread is closed or not, only now riders will have less input into the product, which is sad.

Joe, sort your website out mate because it is shit, get a good forum going there to start your thread up again and everyone will benefit.

I would like to know why the other thread got closed.

I think what Joe was doing there was of more benefit to riders than to ONZA.

He was actually taking the input of riders seriously and their input was being used.

For example the disc brake mount which may not have happened.

People are gonna buy ONZAs whether the thread is closed or not, only now riders will have less input into the product, which is sad.

Joe, sort your website out mate because it is shit, get a good forum going there to start your thread up again and everyone will benefit.

Good point....... Geo 1000, +70 , 350 , 72. £340. A small number will be air freighted in beginning of Dec. Shipment was delayed due to work load of the 2010 range. Will be relaesed in mass late January. As for the thread it will be back on soon I believe.

Any other questions please get in touch with us.

Good point....... Geo 1000, +70 , 350 , 72. £340. A small number will be air freighted in beginning of Dec. Shipment was delayed due to work load of the 2010 range. Will be relaesed in mass late January. As for the thread it will be back on soon I believe.

Will tartys be selling the couple that come in Dec thanks.

Excellent, and my noo skull is fab, pity there's no gusset or disc mount though.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice colour

Yep that colour is really nice, I had neglected to ask Mike and Joe what colour they would be when I ordered them so it was a nice surprise when I pulled 1 out of the box.

With Morgan's build the geo comes out at 1010 352 67 though the forks Onza work with in their design are slightly longer so it is pretty much spot on as claimed.

Good chance the Australian 20" Championship will won aboard an Onza in 2010.

Edited by Lilley