Duplicate Post

Guantanamo

marino's street trial frame is based on the inspired fourplay geometry =)

the different change is material, which also result in change in tubing thickness of various parts of the frame, which can result in a different center of gravity point of the frame, and of course also the weight of it, which is slightly heavier than the fourplay.

marino's street trial frame is based on the inspired fourplay geometry =)

the different change is material, which also result in change in tubing thickness of various parts of the frame, which can result in a different center of gravity point of the frame, and of course also the weight of it, which is slightly heavier than the fourplay.

The price suits me a lot better though! I've got in contact with marino, talking about getting one early next year

If anybody has one and wants to comment, please feel free to

Thanks

Adam

Why not get a custom frame instead that way you can spec anything you want i dont mean geo as you seem to want the inspired geo but i mean disc mounts, brake mounts & spacing drop out style ect. I prefer steel frames as they have slight 'flex' that i love

Yeah, i've had a look at his frames. know what i'm going for. Thanks. Prices are good!

The 68mm euro you are talking about is BB shell length and style. Std mtb hub spacing is 135mm.

i know that its 68mm, just unsure that it's called , i.e euro, mid, spanish etc. the marino custom frame form has the name of bb fitting not the size.

Thanks

the standard mtb bb is euro size in bmx language

could run some of the uber stiff and light bmx cranks (which can be threaded so can take a freewheel, or run a really strong light bmx ring)

Think i'll just stick with what i've got mate. know i've got clearance etc then

Thanks for the help