Pedals, My Shins Hurt

Happydaze

I run Welgo v8 copys on my jump bike there good ! really grippy but i think there would be a problem with the pins breaking ect...

on my trials i run onza caged and i think there alot more suited .. there cheap and durable what more do you want?

i wear etnies trainers and there a little bit too wide for my v8s my caged fit perfectly, but at the end of the day its all personal preference.

so if youv got some friends who ride test out there set ups and see what feels right for you :)

CHANGE YOUR TRAINERS FIRST though for definate. nike shox are a no no for riding, i used to use my lacoste trianers for riding before i got my etnies and my riding has improved hands down, because of the stiff but soft compound sole my grip is better and so is my power transfer...

im going to invest in some 661 vegie shins very soon too so maybe thats something you could get there strong but flexible

Edited by RazGman

PLATFORM; i would go for either easton flatboys. large platform, death grip on your feet! Thin profile, quite expensive though :( or the DMR v8s. Grippy as, cheap, strong and not overly heavy.

CAGE; gusset prosecutors uber grippy, mega strong (bloody sharp)! Or onza cage pedals grippy, light, cheap but not very strong.