Beta Or Meta...

r2wtrials

Larson on the rear... no snakebites yet but i am a shit rider, and very old!!

Now i have the Beta I will be using the Meta for just messing about when time, weather and daylight allow just to try and keep fit for the moto stuff. Not into TGS street stuff, prefer section type riding and i am not good enough or brave enough to do all the big drop-offs. I enjoy just playing on the jumbles of rock on the sea front here or up the road in cheddar gorge and this time of the year it proves a bit difficult!!

Larson on the rear... no snakebites yet but i am a shit rider, and very old!!

Now i have the Beta I will be using the Meta for just messing about when time, weather and daylight allow just to try and keep fit for the moto stuff. Not into TGS street stuff, prefer section type riding and i am not good enough or brave enough to do all the big drop-offs. I enjoy just playing on the jumbles of rock on the sea front here or up the road in cheddar gorge and this time of the year it proves a bit difficult!!

thats the best type of ridding mate, and a bit of mudd will only improve you... best not be pulled into the tgs stuff, get on the rocks from the off

love to have a go on that bike, puts my gas gas to shame lol

Pontypool dmmc is running a sporting trial on 13th December 09 at cwrt Henllys farm Cwmbran(NP44 7AS) a good venue.

3 routes and classes for all. Either Dai Clothier or Phil Evans will be clerk of the course. Contact Rob Cobley 01495 769039 for more.

... just in case you wanted something to do :)

if u can give me a good reason ill sell my beta right now, my 09 gas gas was a piece of shit the frame cracked beta evo's are the best by a mile

although when the evo's came out the engine mounts cracked and the swinging arms do aswell

although when the evo's came out the engine mounts cracked and the swinging arms do aswell

The gasgas PRO range has been out since 2003. 6 years to solve there problems, and they are still crap. When the evo's came out they only had teathing problems. As does every new model.

Plus the only cracking problems i have heard of happen to the higher level riders, for most people there fine.

Edited by trialsmax04

The gasgas PRO range has been out since 2003. 6 years to solve there problems, and they are still crap. When the evo's came out they only had teathing problems. As does every new model.

Plus the only cracking problems i have heard of happen to the higher level riders, for most people there fine.

Very true, Gassers are still really crap especially when i had my 09 300 pro (big mistake) which broke down nearly every week lol, Gas Gas UK are also a complete bunch of c***s & won't tell you anything you need to know, Then i got an evo 290 & never looked back since.

Edited by Ben H!