Advice Wanted

mike425

Right, so I used to ride trials years ago and had a Leeson Clear 660 frame. After a few years break I decided to break it out of the garage and get back into riding - which I did. I then decided to try a more modern frame and I have decided I aint to keen. I currently have a Bionic B1 frame, I am after a replacement. Basically I want a 26" frame with slightly more modern geo but that still looks like a traditional frame with the ability to have a normal seat.

I really like the look of the inspired bikes frame but don't want to have to bother with the 24" wheels. Is there anyone making something along those lines but for 26" wheels? I have been looking at the Yaabaa 799 but that is out of stock at Tarty bikes and also has horizontal dropouts (I would prefer Vertical).

Anyone got any ideas? I've seen the Marino bikes but don't know if I can be bothered with all the customisations, I think something off the shelf is more suitable for me.

Thanks Mike