Onza Limey 2

trialsrider.chris

but you keep riding it? what gear ratio are you running?

yeah cant stop riding . id still ride if my bike was about to snap .

and im running a 13 tooth on rear and tensile freewheel on front erm dont no how many teeth that un has .

frame seems rather close to chain though however you look at it .

yeah cant stop riding . id still ride if my bike was about to snap .

and im running a 13 tooth on rear and tensile freewheel on front erm dont no how many teeth that un has .

frame seems rather close to chain though however you look at it .

Zing!

Do not ride it, till you get a 12tooth cog on there!

it be right ill keep riding it and see how it goes but im wanting the new limey 320 anyways so it will b fine :)

thanks for the tips lads

chris

Seriosuly mate, we are all (the majority off us) are expirienced. Listen to what we say, because you will end up having a shit, snapped in half cs.

Get a 12tooth cog, for 2 simple reasons: A; so you have a chainstay, and B; so you can ride better, getting more power!

Seriosuly mate, we are all (the majority off us) are expirienced. Listen to what we say, because you will end up having a shit, snapped in half cs.

Get a 12tooth cog, for 2 simple reasons: A; so you have a chainstay, and B; so you can ride better, getting more power!

wel i am one o the majority i have been riding for 5 or 6 years and been doing comps for a long while . its a good set up and i like it but i rekon the frame should of been made different . seems far to close .

thanks anyway .

chris

hi just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as me ....

i built up a onza limey 20 " frame and i have a kmc chain on it . but as it goes round it touches the frame and is gradually wearing through the frame .

any ideas or suggestions ?

thanks

chris

put some tube to it in that zone, be carefuly, some chains eat the chainstays :|