Www.bike-trial.cn Feedback ?

step

personally the website trials bike seller seems a bit dodgy, fair enough he uses paypal but u need to transfer the money straight into his account there is no order carts on the site so stay away from it. As for bike trials site it looks fine as long as you get an email stating what you have ordered you can claim it all back from paypal if it goes wrong. Hope this helped.

I have ordered twice form biketrialseller.com and have decent luck. only had an issue with the cranks but that is being resolved. You just have to make your descriptions of what you want are VERY CLEAR. he dosen't speak very good english.

I found the best result is to copy and paste the url from the page of the item you are looking at and BOLD the color. I had received an email with each order informing me that a certain color was out of stock and he gave a few options on a substitute part

Example, I had ordered a two sets of Echo brake pads and a brake booster along with a set of hubs. he had emailed to let me know the ZHI 4 bolt booster was out of stock and I could either get a two bolt booster or a GU 4 bolt in the color I wanted. I went with the GU, it was $12 cheaper and that was the same price as the Echo pads so I asked for another set of pads to make up the difference, he gave me two sets of pads for the hassle

I got my ZHI frame dirt cheap but it looks like it has been in the warehouse for awhile out of a box, cosmetic blems but nothing that will happen in the first few days of riding.

I won't be ordering much more form him since it is rather pricey on the shipping unless you are getting the majority of a complete bike.

Scooter916 where do you live ? How much did the parts cost and how much was the shippment ?

How long did it take for the parts to arrive ? Did they arrive at your home or at the postal office in your town ?

Thanks for the reply.

Scooter916 where do you live ? How much did the parts cost and how much was the shippment ?

How long did it take for the parts to arrive ? Did they arrive at your home or at the postal office in your town ?

Thanks for the reply.

I am in USA in California, they arrived at my house but did require someone to be home to sign for the package

parts were $292 CAD

shipping was $122.5 CAD

since you pay via payapl you have the option to pay in CAD and paypal with calculate the currency conversion for you

details of shipping and a more in depth reply can be found here

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....40&start=40

I think he has fixed prices for a certain country , and then he adds the additional KG`s.

For example , sending to the UK cost him 100$ , besides that he weights the package and calculate total shipping cost. say for 1 KG it`s 20$ and so on..

Anyway is kinda expensive if you think about it , you have to make a pretty serious order for the shipping taxes to benefit you.

Edited by step