New Years Resolutions..

robotrhys

I'm with you on the gym/eat healthier

but my main goal is to ride more, not only trials but also XC I just signed up for my third LEADVILLE 100 so I have 8 months to get my arse in shape

Impressive, good luck with Leadville #3!

I've recently started riding again (along with 4 of my friends) and don't know why i ever stopped. Really getting into it again now and improved so much over the past month.

I'm in California and very few people are familiar with trials, I know one or two others that ride trials so it will be hard to ride with someone to help get better.

I was really into trials about 8 years ago but didn't want to buy a trials specific bike so I never progressed. I just started building my first mod so I am anxious to get hopping!!!

hopefully I can get past just track standing and hopping on the back wheel and start moving forward

hi,

happy new year,

I only got one new years resolution this year......and that's to get out on my bike/s more, being addicted to trials is not an easy habit/hobby when your a single parent of a 4 and half year old, but I'm making an effort to grab the baby sitter (not literally) and get out more in the good weather this year has got to be must at least until the little dude can grab his trials bike and come out for a session as well