What The Best Tyres ,on These Slippery Conditions

mrichards

well im not exactly a trials scientist but i have heard that the try all tyres are soft compound, basicly any tyre with a soft compound, but i dont think it will make that much difference it these cold slippery condition, your not going to realy be able to stop your wheels from slipping but if you go onto tarty bikes and go on the videos they have a guide for tyres on there i think. have a look at it, here is a link http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/media.php?group=guides&id=19 i dont know wether that has helped but i hope it has .

well im not exactly a trials scientist but i have heard that the try all tyres are soft compound, basicly any tyre with a soft compound, but i dont think it will make that much difference it these cold slippery condition, your not going to realy be able to stop your wheels from slipping but if you go onto tarty bikes and go on the videos they have a guide for tyres on there i think. have a look at it, here is a link http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/media.php?group=guides&id=19 i dont know wether that has helped but i hope it has .

kk thanks mate i will look :mellow:

Hi there i personally find Try-All grip fairly well in all weathers best thing to do is try some different ones out if they don't then you've got a spare set for when your tyres need a change :).

That is the most rediculos answer iv ever heard. Why would you spend aload of money on tires when you can try other peoples or use other peoples opions

Just bought new front tyre Schwalbe Mow Joe 20", what can I say... great weight reduction, awsome look, grip, folding bead. Cheaper than TryAll x2 times. Been tested at -16C, snow riding, no cracks, still good grip with concrete stairs even when tyre covered with snow.

For a mod you have 2 options: Creepy Crawlers or the Try-all Sticky's. Both are awesome tires, I've personally ridden the Crawlers for the last 3 years(can get them at the lbs for 1/4 the price of ordering stickys online) and I've yet to be disappointed by the grip(ride 90% of natural on slick rocks by the seaside). The sticky's definitely aren't bad, just a tad more expensive.