Jack Chinnery Clips!

Borat

Chinnery, improving fast, are little ride today in reading was prety lush, got some of those improving clips:)

Did you manage to get on the train with out getting kicked off?

Tom

Yeah, we were speaking to this really nice ladd for a while.

haha love you on the 06 pair of nickers, well better than the t-shitter, ridings nice one of the few people on this forum I tend to look out for got all exited when I saw your name in vids haha

keep it up slut, think us northys need to come down and show all you guys below the equater a bit of style :P

tgs fert lads, the rocks in the streets look fun.

p.s who wiped there ass on your back tyre?

I ran out of toilet paper. :P

Lol, It's a temp tyre. ;)

Will be good to see you soon mate. :) x

yeah but atleast grind the poo off it and im not talking about the line now im more worried about the onza logo :|

need a ride sorting and im down, give me notice replace your tyre and ill see about stopping somewhere, im going down furndown early on this year so could come on the way down ? you all live in the same place anyway (down south) so im sure you could come and see me? pompy, reading bedroom? bathroom? kitchen? back of my van? what ever tickles your fancy really

yeah but atleast grind the poo off it and im not talking about the line now im more worried about the onza logo :|

need a ride sorting and im down, give me notice replace your tyre and ill see about stopping somewhere, im going down furndown early on this year so could come on the way down ? you all live in the same place anyway (down south) so im sure you could come and see me? pompy, reading bedroom? bathroom? kitchen? back of my van? what ever tickles your fancy really

Sounds like a plan mate. ;)

p.s who wiped there ass on your back tyre?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah jack mate nice video there, your improving really fast, and something i like about you videos is your always putting in a new move or some line in a different way which in you older videos you havent dont. Love it!

Frencys look good too! ;)

xx

Beastin' Chin. Getting real good now.

Looked like you pissed everything you did.

Now get yo ass up to 'ness!

:P

Ahh cheers. :D

I would love to get a ride, where all northern fags and southeners meet halfway up the country. :D Make it huggggggggge. :P

x

Ahh cheers. :D

I would love to get a ride, where all northern fags and southeners meet halfway up the country. :D Make it huggggggggge. :P

x

Carlisle. :) top of England very top, 5 minute drive from Scotland. so it'd be almost exactly halfway. come down and up boys. Aidan Chisholm and Greg white are coming down from Aberdeen quite shorty hopefully. get some southerners up.