This Guys Pretty Good Isn't He

Matt Vandart

Why do people feel the need to jump in and fire a shot at someone for a repost? Someone's let him know its been posted and that's that. I just don't seen the need in having a go at someone and calling them all sorts for posting something "you've" seen before.

Comon dudes, relax.

I spose I am taking the piss a bit but how awesome is that video, the riding the editing and the music as one package, just thought people might wanna see it again cos I like watching it and it had the added bonus of the vid post taking the piss out of it which was funny and believe it or not there could be people new to trials that havn't seen it.

Not everyone in the world has you know.

The edit in this vid really is exceptional, one of the main reasons it was so popular I think, not just the riding.

Anyone seen the Richmond trials vid that has the same sound track?

Not knocking the dudes in that vid (Kevin is awesome rider) but it doesn't quite have the same effect I think.

And by the way I have come round to the way of thinking that it is definitely trials.

:lol: