Sidehop Help

The people above ^^ are to lazy to post any helpfull comment. If he was lazy he would not make a new topic than just using the search button.

thanks, if youre going to be negative though..at least make sure your replys make sence

the search button on here, or just a general browse will provide plenty of useful and insightful information to the world of trials. its ridiculous to expect a detailed reply to every question like this as there are soooooo many identical topics made all the time. try reading the new members information threads

Hey guys, im having trouble sidehoping because i couldn't get out over the christmas because of the snow but i made a sidehop in my shed and i am not getting my front wheel high enough and i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips.

thanks Kurtis (Y)

[/quote

Do some squatts in the gym with heavy weight and practice exsplosive power this will give you the boost you need

also it may be your technique start off at a lower height and perfect your technique first. :)