Rail Gap Crash

JEFF Anderson

nice try though, but a good safe bail, is there a picture of the frame afterwords because it looks like there could be a small dent in it :(.

yea there is two dents in the frame. If you listen closely youll hear "bing bing" where the frame hits the rail.

and yes it does look like i "flicked off it", maybe next time ill make it...

Cheers

Nice try, hope the frame didn't get hurt.

Sometimes people take up their cellphones when I ride. One time when I only had been riding trials for ½ year a bunch of kids came up to me and asked the 100 usual questions, no filming that time but they wanted to shake my hand if I some day would be big and famous like Danny Macaskill.

Most people is a bit afraid to film someone just like that and may not dare to ask if it's OK. I've seen a few kids that have taken up their phones to try to capture some jumps in secret.

Edited by Henrik Y

.....but they wanted to shake my hand if I some day would be big and famous like Danny Macaskill.

That's amazing haha!

Nice clip, huge gap and nice try. :)

Some kid asked me once if he could film me and it has happend a few times I think.