Gt Yarmouth

smithy83

hi just seing if there are any riders in gt yarmouth who will be up for a ride friday late aft/evening?

il be driving from lowestoft so not far.havent rode here before so would be good to meet some locals to show some spots

Hello Smithy

Theres only me and Scotty who ride and live in yarmouth but at the moment we both havnt got working bikes.

I you do decide to ride Great Yarmouth your best spots to go to are the swan pub near ASDA and mainly the seafront. Town has been dead for a long while now for riding spots.

We would be more than happy to ride with you once are bikes are sorted and also Margie and Lee should be up for most rides in Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth and Norwich.

Biddle

Hello Smithy

Theres only me and Scotty who ride and live in yarmouth but at the moment we both havnt got working bikes.

I you do decide to ride Great Yarmouth your best spots to go to are the swan pub near ASDA and mainly the seafront. Town has been dead for a long while now for riding spots.

We would be more than happy to ride with you once are bikes are sorted and also Margie and Lee should be up for most rides in Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth and Norwich.

Biddle

hey

il haed down there then if i come up didnt realy wana ride on own but if i can rope anyone into riding il check it out,drove past it loads n looks ok for a mess about.i sent marge a txt earlier bout sum riding so when you and scotty get your bikes sorted well sort something out.

hey

il haed down there then if i come up didnt realy wana ride on own but if i can rope anyone into riding il check it out,drove past it loads n looks ok for a mess about.i sent marge a txt earlier bout sum riding so when you and scotty get your bikes sorted well sort something out.

Sounds like a plan to me im just waiting on a rear brake should be here eney day now and im not to sure on what Scotts waiting for frame ect.

Biddle

Sounds like a plan to me im just waiting on a rear brake should be here eney day now and im not to sure on what Scotts waiting for frame ect.

Biddle

sweet sounds good heres my number txt me im always up for a ride07835039647.i have a car but my girlfriend uses for work so only can have it monday and tuesdays and friday eves but it not a major prob.

Biddle

Itching to get and ride with you boys but waiting on my frame from norway a few other bits a pieces and il be up for it . keep us posted !!