Obstacles

soupdragon***

Crates, there very good, and i reckon if you pop down to your local diy store (focus, B&Q) they'll be happy to give you some, but not sure, havent tried yet? and i think you could buy some of an internet site if your willing to spend a bt of money, i hear there quite expensive, but you can always rip them apart and put them back together in some trialsy way if you get bored of just squares? the possibilties with crates are literally endless!

at least here in the americas pallets seem to be really big. you can buy them or get them free from most lumberyards around here. they are really easy to shape and definitely are sturdy and movable. if you have the funds a couple of nice boxes (potentially also called fun boxes in europe?) are also really fun to ride. most of the man made stuff my friends and i ride is built out of reclaimed wood or the wood that is slightly warped from lumberyards. once you start building the possibility's are endless.

i feel like an idiot, i tried a cotton reel, didnt think about reinforcment, broke first try, you are a genius, or im a pleb

The only reason i rienforced it was because its only a small one,

As you can see.

Plus i weigh about 15 and 1/2 kg.

Thought i might as well try it and see what happens.

LeeW.

The only reason i rienforced it was because its only a small one,

As you can see.

Plus i weigh about 15 and 1/2 kg.

Thought i might as well try it and see what happens.

LeeW.

Your only 15 ½kg?

What size is your bike??!!

I have railway sleepers and they're great! But i want to have a vareity of obstacles.

Your a lucky boy to get hold of some sleepers.

You get them from local diy store?

Working on railway I can get em for 20p each but all trackworkers half inch them before a get a chance!

Your only 15 ½kg?

What size is your bike??!!

Your a lucky boy to get hold of some sleepers.

You get them from local diy store?

Working on railway I can get em for 20p each but all trackworkers half inch them before a get a chance!

Im on the railway too, i might see if i can get some. are you maintainence or renewls. Im in renewls so might be able to get them easyier.