Antitron The Frame

sayshell

I have been building a frame with easy bikes (creator of fans and speedrace) This is the first prototype. They did really good work on it, but it needs revision. Looks pretty cool though so I thought I would slap a picture up.

antitron.jpg

PIC_0581.jpg

PIC_0598.jpg

Edited by sayshell

hey, glad you have find true love ;)

looks pretty cool, whats the geo and weight?

video?

the weight is so low its 1650 grams

geo is

990 wheelbase

350 chainstay

75 degree headtube

+55 bb

I won't be able to film anything for a while. A blizzard just came in and their is 2 feet of ice everywhere. Their are some major mistakes on this frame though too so I can't ride it and will go back to the because frame until the final version is complete. The major problem is wheelbase. As I said before people need a better way to measure wheelbase. The steeper headtube and low fork rake and shorter fork on my frame made the measurement off by 45mm. I think it makes a great trials frame but its really hard to spin as it is 40mm longer than my last frame. :(

Edited by sayshell

What's wrong with measuring it axle to axle? :huh:

headtube angle, fork length, and fork rake effect the number a lot so its hard to be consistent. I think they should measure from center of headtube to rear hub axle. This way you can know exactly how long a frame is before buying it, where as wheelbase does not tell you the actual length of the frame.