Bournemouth

Skoze

Easy guys,

I realise this is hugely in advance, but just wondering if any of you Bournemouth dwellers have some floor space going and fancy letting me use it as a bed for a night? I'm there on the 5th and 6th of June for my mate's stag do providing I don't forget ID for it as I have been known to do previously!

Few questions too; what are they like on the ID front there? What clubs are worth going to? I will be utterly f**ked for most of the weekend, but it'd be cool to go somewhere decent saturday night! And as a general rule; is it any good?

Any help would be awesome,

Cheers!

Edited by Skoze

Catch me on facebook mate, course you're welcome to a sofa :)

ID wise, they ID at every club standardly really, but aren't that vigorous with it or anything so as long as you have an ID that looks semi like you it's all good. Not too sure though to be honest cos I've only moved down here since i've been 18.

Club wise, there's your standard V, Lava, Bliss an all the mainstream clubs which aren't really my thing but are full of fit birds an good as long as you're battered. They tend to be better on weekday student nights though.

On Saturdays the FireStation (Bournemouth Uni's SU but open to anyone) always has a good night on really. I'll ask the promotors for you an see what's on that night but if you're lucky it'l be a dubnium (Reggae, Roots Dub, Jungle night with an amazing vibe, skate ramp and jerk chicken bbq in the smoking area and just generally a good night) or a Beat Redemption (another really cool dub/d&b/alternative music night with stalls an shit, some live art, outdoor yurt with acoustic guitar vibes an that). If not it's usually We Are Your Friends which is more commercial but still a good laugh.

In general Bournemouths pretty awesome both for commercial clubs an that, an also for the fact that it's got a rediculously big Dubstep/D&B scene. There's almost always a Friday night d&b night, either Enter (run by a pretty big dj Whitey) or Drumfunk (another really sound Dj called Judda) which are both sick, or if you're lucky our night might be fully off the ground by then ;)

Safe Max! Forgot you're living there now haha, will probably take you up on that offer if you're about.

Cheers for the what's good guide too, sounds awesome - will definitely have to get involved with some of that!!! Good luck with your nights man, would be sweet to get to one of them :)

Dan; cheers for the offer - if Max is away or whatever i'll give you a shout (Y)