Paint Guide

sideburns(dnt ask)

Easy Guys,

Really bored and can't sleep so i thought i'd compile a list and a few small reviews on paint to help anyone considering painting their frame or parts.

1. Halfords paint - This can get the job done but i've found it to be rather expensive with a fairly bad pressure system and rather low quality paint.

2. Monster colours - In my opinion this paint is perfect value at £2.95 a can, with an excellent finish.

3. MTN montanna - Great quality paint at great prices. Personal advice but if going for an all black finish i would use the nitro,

if coloured either the alien or the 94 colours.

4. Ironlak - I've found that although it's very good quality paint i'm not a big fan of the pressure system on the cans. I've found it rather slow and tiring to use.

Well that's the paint i'm able to effectively suggest at the moment.

Apologies if this is been posted in the wrong place.

I hope this topic can be of some use to people, and also would like to see what other paint people would recommend.

Peace

Seriously good paint for your pennys and the finish is amazing mate plus if your painting more that your frame they do deals on certain amounts :)

oh also it might be worth whacking the paint in the freezer for a while before use. helps with pressure or somthing.

Peace

Edited by sideburns(dnt ask)

Seriously good paint for your pennys and the finish is amazing mate plus if your painting more that your frame they do deals on certain amounts :)

oh also it might be worth whacking the paint in the freezer for a while before use. helps with pressure or somthing.

Peace

What?

Links to monster colours?

I mostly use Auto air colours.