Zooka Cranks

keefos

Kooka cranks are basically kock-offs of Onza muscleman / ddg orbita cranks. fairly solid, although as you;re buying new i wouldnt recommend then.

Instead, look at some trialtech, echo cnc etc ISIS cranks and change to an isis bottom bracket.

If youre really tight for cash and want to stay square taper, then they would be okay if you dont cane your drivetrain too hard.

i would say I'm a pretty soft/smooth rider, i don't brake bits to often.

I am very strapped for cash so cant afford new BB and stuff otherwise i would spend more money.

so want something that will do but not brake on me in five minutes after doing drop offs etc.

do you know of any other reasonably priced cranks around £40 mark?

think it is the cranks as they are off a shed i had which i robbed some bits off, the bb is nearly brand new so i hope it isnt that!!!.

is ffw front free wheel?

im never going to want one of them so dont need to worry about that.

i like the try-all cranks but will have to buy a seperate bash guard for them.

are the onza ones on tarty bikes anygood?

Edited by keefos

I don't think the Kooka ones do either?

Yeh they do, they have a screw on bash akin to the old base/ddg/onza/beetle cranks :)

think it is the cranks as they are off a shed i had which i robbed some bits off, the bb is nearly brand new so i hope it isnt that!!!.

is ffw front free wheel?

im never going to want one of them so dont need to worry about that.

i like the try-all cranks but will have to buy a seperate bash guard for them.

are the onza ones on tarty bikes anygood?

A shed? :huh:

yup, ffw = front freewheel.

I don;t think you can fit a bash to the try-all cranks to be honest. Adam , correct me if I'm wrong but aren' they standard on the old djinn and yaabaa 649 bikes? Meant for bikes with a bashplate as they offer no chainring protection themselves.

Which onza cranks? the pro cranks? If so they're pretty good...seem solid and a reasonable weight, look fairly similar if not identical to the meta tcs cranks.