Skateboarding/ Longboarding.

davey1991

I want a longboard, I don't know why.

The lush hornet one Sam posted up looks cool, I also like this - http://www.stokedlongboards.co.uk/urban-bl...ards-p-345.html

But I ride my bike to uni and I drive to work, and there's not too many quiet hills around here :(

I know that, Nottingham is deadly aswell if you get spotted by anything police like your screwed.

Although the board you posted up (revolver) has that longboard look, I've had a similar board before, and it wasn't great. The kicktail on a board that long is a joke, and it didn't ride very well at all. seriosuly, commuter boards should be short and fun, not massive barges that are a hassle to push around.

Hills don't need to be quiet to have fun. Just don't fall off in front of cars.

Not to hate or anything but have you boarders ever thought of devising a way to stop your boards going walkies?

Many's the time if seen somone eat shit 'cause of a stray board and was wondering if you think this is an issue?

Too be fair, Trials riders in skateparks tend to f**k just about everything up.

Ah i was talking about it happening whilst partaking in a sport i shall not mention for fear of a rather large amount of abuse.

f**kin fruitbooters :P The b*****d child of extreme sports that's occasionally let out of the cupboard under the stairs in it's older brothers baggy clothes and wrists so camp you could hang your washing off them.

Well after many a talk about board in other topics i thought i'd make this.

Talk about boards.

Pictures of boards.

This is my very rarely used regular board.

DSCF0439.jpg

Enuff deck.

Element BAM griptape.

Destructo BAM trucks.

Karma wheels with Blueprint ABEC 5's

Is for sale £60 + postage ono.

Sliding, eh?

I really want to try this.

I'm not too much a fan of the idea of sliding with my hand down though.

Yeah. I have sliding gloves for proper slidey stuff stuff, but I normally stand-up-powerslide to slow down on hills. I dont know how my new board is going to be for sliding, because it's more of a pool board. The deck is nice and short, and the wheels are quite small, medium compound, and rounded, so that's cool. but I got some 1/4" risers on there with soft bushings, so it might be too carvey for proper sliding