Shins Hurt The Most.

Theo

I've come to that conclusion, and I honestly thought I was the only one! But it gets to the point where you hit them so hard it does* hurt, THEN hospital it is.

Meh, i ride it off. I'm gonna have to change some pedals around though, cages + jump bikes = lacerated legs.

lacerated-wound-leg.jpg

When you can see muscle.

Then you can complain.

Meh, i ride it off. I'm gonna have to change some pedals around though, cages + jump bikes = lacerated legs.

When you can see muscle.

Then you can complain.

woah ok dude... thats just not nice lol

This is my shin dig i did on cage pedals. Hurt alot! Also f"cks your shins up for good!

looks pretty nasty, unlucky. I can see mine was nothing atall now haha

Edited by Theo

was out and about on saturday and went to do a pedel hop and sliped off the pedal and it came and smacked me in the shin and i have a nice lump and two holes in my shin and then earlyer today i was out on my own being a loaner riding and hoped over a chain and when i landed my foot slipe off the pedal, smacked the same shin again a bit further up and i was down and gave up for the day after that, im now defo wearing shin pads lol what i did wasnt that bad but my f*cking god did it hurt lol

chris

was out and about on saturday and went to do a pedel hop and sliped off the pedal and it came and smacked me in the shin and i have a nice lump and two holes in my shin and then earlyer today i was out on my own being a loaner riding and hoped over a chain and when i landed my foot slipe off the pedal, smacked the same shin again a bit further up and i was down and gave up for the day after that, im now defo wearing shin pads lol what i did wasnt that bad but my f*cking god did it hurt lol

chris

haha I know the feeling mate, I guess its jut one of those thing when your riding, I learned my lessonn with the shins the same way as you haha!

Some guys shin off here, your fine mate (Y)

Scroll down to the bottom

woah nice find jamie haha, some of them look nasty! I guess I had better be carefull :P