New Video

Sam T

Nice riding, you're doing good

How long you been riding? Look a little unsettled on the backwheel at times but you got where you wanted to go so I guess that's the point :lol:

Only complaint I have is the constant sepia and slow motion sections got a bit nauseating :sick:

thanks dude. I've been riding say 7 months.

It's my first video and first time ever edditing so thats why it wasnt good, sorry man :)

thanks for the advice though !

Nice video i liked the editing but put some more sidehops in. Also it look like you need some more engagement if i was you i would get a try-all freewheel they have good engagement http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?product_id=2035&category_id=16 but over all nice video keep it up.thumbsupanim.gif

Thanks mate. Yeah im putting alot of time into sidehops atm. Well most of the clips was when i was riding a onza bird which had a very poor freewheel on. On the zoo! i have a tensile 40 click which i like alot. Thanks for the comment (Y)

Nice mate. Just to say, you side hop the wrong way. Look confident and you've got guts.

cheers dude ! Yeah i no ! I'm right foot forward but i find it easier to side hop that way :S? i can side hop both ways but i havnt got a clue why that feels more natural ! ¬¬

Good video mate.

I really want to ride those walls in Dunstable high street.

Don't worry bout the sidehopping the 'wrong' way thing, me and my mate dan (dan6061) both do it and it doesn't hinder sidehops much. just look at Neil Tunnicliffe he can sidehop 8 pallets the 'wrong' way.

and also if you were going to by a 108 freewheel get the echo sl, much better value for money.

Good video mate.

I really want to ride those walls in Dunstable high street.

Don't worry bout the sidehopping the 'wrong' way thing, me and my mate dan (dan6061) both do it and it doesn't hinder sidehops much. just look at Neil Tunnicliffe he can sidehop 8 pallets the 'wrong' way.

and also if you were going to by a 108 freewheel get the echo sl, much better value for money.

Thanks mate ! The walls n high street are awesome, a really good gap there.

Yeah that was what i had in mind :S I been told that if you side hop the "wrong" way your pedal can hit the wall but that makes no sense at all hah !

I wont be buying another freewheel as i just got my tensile 40 click which is pretty good. If i wil get anything i'll probs buy the 108 click tensile.

Sam

Thanks mate ! The walls n high street are awesome, a really good gap there.

Yeah that was what i had in mind :S I been told that if you side hop the "wrong" way your pedal can hit the wall but that makes no sense at all hah !

I wont be buying another freewheel as i just got my tensile 40 click which is pretty good. If i wil get anything i'll probs buy the 108 click tensile.

Sam

I think its also to do with being easier tuck right into the bike but that's just for gays anyways so :-