Bristol Riders And Locations

LifeTrials

Hello - I've got the bike and am loving it. but where are the Bristol riders? I've searched for Bristol all over the site but with no results.

I know there's meant to be a good scene here. Would be great to find out about any events in the Bristol/Somerset/South Wales area too.

Theres a ride going on in bristol on 27th march come join us

Cheers Onza - I'll look forward to it. Got a rough time and place? Castle Pk, I'm guessing.

Yes - I'm a steel fan myself - what good steel trials frames are there?

Nige

I only live in Weston super mare so if you ever want to ride give me a pm on here or look for me on facebook, same name as on here. Alot of the riders that used to ride Bristol have either moved away or given up as far as I'm aware but there is still always ride that come down to Bristol.

I only live in Weston super mare so if you ever want to ride give me a pm on here or look for me on facebook, same name as on here. Alot of the riders that used to ride Bristol have either moved away or given up as far as I'm aware but there is still always ride that come down to Bristol.

Hello Ben - thanks for the msg - I work in WSM 2 evenings a week so if you're around on a monday 4-6pm or 9-10pm on a mon or thurs night perhaps we could ride in Weston. I knackered my wrist (!) today - just getting used to the heavy braking. So won't be riding for a week or 2.

Will be in touch - Nige