Noob Inside

nexRomania

I know that i am not a good rider , but atleast i am having fun when i ride and i want to learn . Hope you like the vid , prob. you will find it boring , but i appr. if you tell me what i am doing bad . Thanks

Comments are good welcome

Your riding skills are really good mate, but that music was just boring in the end! I know you must've watched Neil's last video and you must've enjoyed the music, but that's just too much!

That chain snap was kind of scary! There are plenty of good places to ride where you live!

Keep up the good work man! (Y)

Thanks . Yes i know what you mean, but it's the only song i have (dubstep) , that's longer then 5 min,the rest have max 3-4 min. :$ ....the chain ...hahah (ye, it was scary :D and it hurt like hell but now i'm ok)

Edited by nexRomania

Perhaps a 4 minute video without the cat?

I think you're a pretty good rider, same sort of level as me. You've certainly got all the basics nailed, and we all have our moments when we're hopping around like loonies trying to keep our balance.

EDIT: I didn't actually listen to the video, I had Master Chef on.

Perhaps a 4 minute video without the cat?

I think you're a pretty good rider, same sort of level as me. You've certainly got all the basics nailed, and we all have our moments when we're hopping around like loonies trying to keep our balance.

EDIT: I didn't actually listen to the video, I had Master Chef on.

Hehe , thanks man . I use to ride better then now .I had a pause of 2 months (when i was riding my bmx) ...but now i am back . And i have to learn all over again , i consider myself noob but am having fun now , more then ever :giggle:

Edited by nexRomania

Hehe , thanks man . I use to ride better then now .I had a pause of 2 months (when i was riding my bmx) ...but now i am back . And i have to learn all over again , i consider myself noob but am having fun now , more then ever :giggle:

I don't understand why a two month break would cause you having to learn all over again. I only go out riding once every two months and I'm shit hot.

I don't understand why a two month break would cause you having to learn all over again. I only go out riding once every two months and I'm shit hot.

hehehe , i'm sure :giggle: , but in my 2 months break , has been involved a bmx and kinda lost my ballance on the rear wheel

Edited by nexRomania